- 9:00am Choir Rehearsal (Sanctuary)
- 9:00am Nursery Opens
- 9:15am Karen Worship (Library)
- 9:15am Sunday School classes meet (No Sunday School classes Dec. 24th and Dec. 31)
- 10:30am Worship Service (Sanctuary)
- 11:30am Coffee Fellowship (lobby)
- Dec 11 6:00-8:00pm Community Gospel Choir (Each Monday; Bitting Fellowship Hall)
- Dec 12 2:00pm SBC Book Group (Community Room)
- Dec 12 6:30pm Adult Children of Alcoholics (Each Tuesday; Community Room)
- Dec 13 9:00-noon Friendship International (Each Wednesday)
- Dec 13 6:30pm Koinonia (Pastor Steve's Office)
- Dec 14 6:30-8:00pm Choir Rehearsal (Each Thursday; Sanctuary)
- Dec 17 10:30am Songs and Sonnets Service (Sanctuary)
- Dec 24 10:30am Christmas Eve Morning Service (Sanctuary)
- Dec 24 5:00pm Christmas Eve Service (Sanctuary)
We love to have fun together! Each year we get together for a Talent Show, a Super Bowl Party at a member’s home, a Game Night/Silent Auction, and a Holiday Progressive Dinner.
Koinonia meets the second and fourth Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the pastor’s study for the purpose of supporting one another in our walk with God. Participants take turns offering readings on topics important to them that pertain to the spiritual life for the group to discuss and then we pray together. Participants have the opportunity to share personal concerns if they wish.
The Men's Breakfast is held the third Saturday of each month at either Second Baptist or Dayspring Church and includes members and friends of both churches. The cooks from the host church begin working at 6:30 a.m., with breakfast served at 7:30 a.m. Then comes a brief discussion on a topic chosen by a member of the group, sharing of news, and a closing prayer.
The Book Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00 in the Community Room to discuss a fiction or non-fiction work. Participants take turns choosing the book and leading the discussion.
Adult Children of Alcoholics meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room.
The Choir meets on Thursdays from 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. in the choir loft. Everyone is welcome.