- 9:00am Nursery Opens
- 9:15am Karen Worship (Library)
- 10:30am Worship Service (Sanctuary)
- 11:30am Coffee Fellowship (Lobby)
- Aug 15 6:30pm Adult Children of Alcoholics (Each Tuesday; Community Room)
- Aug 21 6:30pm Council Meeting (Community Room)
- Aug 23 6:30pm Spiritual Practices
- Aug 31 7:00-8:00pm Choir Rehearsal RESUMES (Sanctuary)
- Sept 10 LAUNCH SUNDAY and PICNIC!
- Sept 12 2:00pm SBC Book Group (Community Room)
- Sept 13 9:00-noon Friendship International (Each Wednesday)
- Sept 13 6:30pm Koinonia (Pastor Steve's Office)
- Sept 23 7:30am Men's Breakfast (at Dayspring)
We love to have fun together! Each year we get together for a Talent Show, a Super Bowl Party at a member’s home, a Game Night/Silent Auction, and a Holiday Progressive Dinner.
Koinonia meets the second and fourth Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the pastor’s study for the purpose of supporting one another in our walk with God. Participants take turns offering readings on topics important to them that pertain to the spiritual life for the group to discuss and then we pray together. Participants have the opportunity to share personal concerns if they wish.
The Men's Breakfast is held the third Saturday of each month at either Second Baptist or Delmar Baptist Church and includes members and friends of both churches. The cooks from the host church begin working at 6:30 a.m., with breakfast served at 7:30 a.m. Then comes a brief discussion on a topic chosen by a member of the group, sharing of news, and a closing prayer.
The Book Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00 in the Community Room to discuss a fiction or non-fiction work. Participants take turns choosing the book and leading the discussion.
Adult Children of Alcoholics meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room.
The Choir meets on Thursdays from 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. in the choir loft. Everyone is welcome.