- 8:45am Choir rehearsal (Sanctuary)
- 9:00am Nursery Opens
- 9:15am Karen Worship (Library)
- 9:15am Sunday School classes meet
- 10:30am Worship Service (Sanctuary)
- 11:30am Coffee Fellowship (Lobby)
- 11:40am 2nd Sunday Choir rehearsal (Sanctuary)
- Apr 25 6:30pm Adult Children of Alcoholics (Each Tuesday; Community Room)
- Apr 26 9:00am-12:00pm Friendship International (Each Wednesday)
- Apr 27 7:00-8:00pm Choir Rehearsal (Sanctuary)
- May 6 12:00pm Courageous Conversation (at Third Baptist Church)
- May 9 2:00pm SBC Book Group (Community Room)
- May 10 6:30pm Koinonia (Pastor Steve's Office)
- May 20 7:30am Men's Breakfast (at Second)
- May 22 6:30pm Council Meeting (Community Room)
- Jun 11 11:30am Congregational Meeting/Potluck (Bitting Fellowship Hall)
We love to have fun together! Each year we get together for a Talent Show, a Super Bowl Party at a member’s home, a Game Night/Silent Auction, and a Holiday Progressive Dinner.
Koinonia meets the second and fourth Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the pastor’s study for the purpose of supporting one another in our walk with God. Participants take turns offering readings on topics important to them that pertain to the spiritual life for the group to discuss and then we pray together. Participants have the opportunity to share personal concerns if they wish.
The Men's Breakfast is held the third Saturday of each month at either Second Baptist or Delmar Baptist Church and includes members and friends of both churches. The cooks from the host church begin working at 6:30 a.m., with breakfast served at 7:30 a.m. Then comes a brief discussion on a topic chosen by a member of the group, sharing of news, and a closing prayer.
American Baptist Women's Ministries meets the first Tuesday of each month from 10-2 p.m. in the classroom at the far end of the hall. Participants roll bandages to be sent overseas and make surgery pillows to be given to patients in the Missouri Baptist Hospital Surgical Unit. We provide money and supplies to missionaries in the United States and abroad. Meetings are not only productive but also fun and informative as we exchange stories of our lives and of the church as we work on projects.
The Book Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00 in the Community Room to discuss a fiction or non-fiction work. Participants take turns choosing the book and leading the discussion.
The St. Louis Prostate Cancer Connection meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 in the Community Room to offer information and support to men who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and their families. It is co-sponsored by Second Baptist Church and The American Cancer Society. This group incorporates faith and prayer as avenues for approaching the battle with cancer and healing the body. For more information, contact Bill Gurley at (636) 230-8393.
Adult Children of Alcoholics meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room.
The choir meets on Thursdays from 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. in the choir loft. Everyone is welcome.