- 9:00am Nursery Opens
- 9:15am Karen Worship (Library)
- 10:30am Worship Service (Sanctuary)
- 11:30am Coffee Fellowship (Lobby)
- May 21 6:00-8:00pm Community Gospel Choir rehearsal (Each Monday; Bitting Fellowship Hall)
- May 21 6:30pm Council Meeting (Community Room)
- May 22 6:30pm Adult Children of Alcoholics (Each Tuesday; Community Room)
- May 23 9:00-noon Friendship International (Each Wednesday)
- May 23 6:30pm Spiritual Practices (Pastor Steve's office)
- May 30 6:30pm Koinonia (Pastor Steve's Office)
- June 12 2:00pm SBC Book Group (Community Room)
- June 23 12:00-2:00pm Courageous Conversations (at Southern Union Missionary Baptist Church)
- June 24 11:30am Congregational Annual Meeting and Luncheon (Bitting Fellowship Hall)
We love to have fun together! Each year we get together for a Talent Show, a Super Bowl Party at a member’s home, a Game Night/Silent Auction, and a Holiday Progressive Dinner.
Koinonia meets the second and fourth Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the pastor’s study for the purpose of supporting one another in our walk with God. Participants take turns offering readings on topics important to them that pertain to the spiritual life for the group to discuss and then we pray together. Participants have the opportunity to share personal concerns if they wish.
The Men's Breakfast is held the third Saturday of each month at either Second Baptist or Dayspring Church and includes members and friends of both churches. The cooks from the host church begin working at 6:30 a.m., with breakfast served at 7:30 a.m. Then comes a brief discussion on a topic chosen by a member of the group, sharing of news, and a closing prayer.
The Book Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00 in the Community Room to discuss a fiction or non-fiction work. Participants take turns choosing the book and leading the discussion.
Adult Children of Alcoholics meets every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room.
The Choir meets on Thursdays from 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. in the choir loft. Everyone is welcome.